Sunday, May 28, 2023

Sorry for the lack of updates.

 Life is a busy thing. Self-publishing takes up a lot of that time. I spend my days juggling a hundred hats as a self-publisher. I'm my own marketer, my own editor, my own inspiration. Websites and blogs don't update themselves. Neither does social media, nor the ads that I run. I'm going to try and be better about it... but no promises.

Anyway, here is a full rundown of what I've done since I last posted here. I'll try to be better about it!

I've written four more This Rotten World novels. The series is now up to 7, and I couldn't be prouder of it.

I concluded the original series in book five, and then started over in a new place with new characters for book six and seven. All the This Rotten World books are now available in paperback, hardcover, ebook, and audiobook formats. Tempered in Blood is now in production for audiobook. Click any of the titles to buy 'em up!

Here's the list:









I've also started a new series called One Night Stand at the End of the World. It's a dark comedic look at the apocalypse as told from the viewpoint of a comedian who travels the wasteland with his talking doll head for company. He's also clearly a nutjob as well. I'm planning on ten books for this series. It's a lot of fun.

So far, I've put out three of these books. Check 'em out!







I've finished the fourth one... and will have that one ready in a month or two.

In addition to that, I've finished The Enemies of Our Ancestors series. Broken Spirits, the third and final book was released in March of 2022. Man, has it been that long since I posted here? It provides a thrilling conclusion to the series.

But the best news of all, is I released my first traditionally published book, The Taxidermied Man.

Check out the synopsis:
Bud got stuffed, and now he has a front row seat to the downfall of man.

Suffering from early-onset dementia due to alcoholism, Bud wants nothing more than to be there for his wife forever—so he has his body stuffed. Unfortunately, his wife is not at all pleased, and after she dies, Bud is sold off to the highest bidder only to be used as a sex toy, a sports trophy, and finally a God. As his imprisoned mind unravels, Bud witnesses the collapse of humanity through static eyes and an unchanging body.

I'd be delighted if you'd check it out! Anyway, gimme a follow, and I'll promise to post more often... weird stuff too.




No comments:

Post a Comment